[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 7.0 AND MSM

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:41:01 +0100

Hi Val,

My daughter has msn on my pc and like you I used to find it a pain.  .  I
have done all the things Karen suggests, but sometimes, when I come back to
my pc, she has gone away and left msn running.  To shut it up, press F11 to
go to  the system tray.  Select msn.  Tab round to single right mouse click
and press ENTER.  Then down arrow to sign out.

Cheers

Maggie