[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 5 query

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:36:46 +0100

I think your first problem is one that has been observed from time to
time by several users, including myself.  Refresh the screen;
unload/reload JAWS, etc.  Your second issue is possibly to do with the
HTML coding the message was written using.  JAWS sees the different
'language' and Eloquence therefore speaks according to it.  (If the
different language were Spanish, you might appreciate what JAWS was
trying to do!)