[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 4.51 to JAWS 6.0

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:45:54 +0100

Hi Andrew, yes you can jump to version 6 or whatever the latest version is. You will have to contact your dealer Sight and Sound if that is where you bought 4.51 from. Off the top of my head it is about £190. I enquired myself some time ago, but decided to stick to 4.51 because it does all that I want.

Cheers

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Summers" <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>