[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 12.0.522 and Windows Live Essentials 2011

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:12:10 -0000

I hve never experienced this behaviour.

iain

From: Jon Nixey
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 9:14 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 12.0.522 and Windows Live Essentials 2011

Hi Daniel,

No I didn't have that experience, but I did find that when I tried messaging a
contact, in the chat history window the last word I typed appeared first and
the first word I typed appeared last?
I decided to try 2011 again this evening and it's no better than last time I
tried. thankfully I thought of using system restore so everything is back as it
was without any hitches.

Since I moved from Hal to Jaws some years ago, I've always found Freedom to
have their finger right on the pulse, but sadly not with WLE 2011 for some
reason?

Cheers, Jon