[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 12 IS IT WORTH UPGRADING?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:21:09 -0000

I would go to the jaws website and read the what's new to see if anything
really calls you.

There is the ability to type in grade 2 braille.  You can use one place
marker per word document which may be useful if you want to go away from a
point in a document and come straight back to it later without using book
marks to change the document.  There is a virtual ribbons menu settings
making navigation of office 2007 and later easier.  In JAWS 11 word table
support got damaged. It is fixed again in jaws 12.

There is a text analyser feature that can be helpful during spell checking.

There are other things too so give them a look.
Graham Page
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773
Email: gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx