[jaws-uk] JAWS 11 starting with no focus

  • From: "Hunt, Christopher" <cphunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:29:35 +0000

Good Afternoon,
I have a user who has JAWS 11 and a Focus 80 cell Braille display running on a
Windows XP SP3 Professional PC who has a focus issue when logging in.

I don't know if anyone else has had a similar issue or know of anything obvious
which needs to be checked.  Pressing Windows key and D moves the focus to the
desktop and everything works fine but wondered if there was an automatic way of
pointing it to the desktop?

There are no applets loading on the system which may be grabbing the focus to
my knowledge.

Any thoughts you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Christopher Hunt