[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 11 has been released

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:23:40 +0200

Hello everybody; I'm interests in purchasing the J-Tools product
which's  activate simultaneously  with JAWS for   documentation
efficiency; since JAWS Ten has been substitute  into this Computer,
I'm in little bit hesitation at this point; I'm not aware that's when
the J-Tools which's designed particularly for JAWS Eleven will be
officially release?;  shall it release firstly as an beta  before the
official edition?; anybody has experienced this particular applacation
that's produced by the T&T-Consultancy; any suggestion's or
recommend's, that's enormously would be appreciation;  verily anybody
has to be welcome to contact me on skype for companionship purposes.
Mostafa Muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen; skype account:
my_speaker

On 10/20/09, Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For anyone who is interested JAWS 11.0 has now been officially released.
>
> Press Release Announcement:
> http://www.freedomscientific.com/news/pressroom/2009/JAWS-11-released.as
>
> Download page:
> http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/jaws-downloads.asp
>

> Regards.
>
> Tristram Llewellyn
> Sight and Sound Technology
> Technical Support
> www.sightandsound.co.uk
>
> Mail:
> Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Phone:
> Support line: 0845 634 7979
>
> Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
> and Wales, with company number 1408275.
>
> Sight and Sound Technology
> Welton House North Wing
> Summerhouse Road
> Moulton Park
> Northampton
> NN3 6WD
>
> VAT Number - GB 860 2121 66.

Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life