[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 11 AND INTERNET EXPLORER 9 ARE THEY COMPATIBLE?

  • From: "Alex Stone" <Alex.Stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:40:08 -0000

Alex, I believe you need at least jaws 12, if not 13 even.

Alex Stone
Assistive Technology Support Engineer
Action for Blind People
53 Sandgate Street
London
SE15 1LE

Tel: 020 7635 4946 (direct line)
Tel: 020 7635 4800 (switchboard)
Office Fax: 020 7639 9927
Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and
partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their lives.