[jaws-uk] JAWS 11 AND CREATING TABLES

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:23:17 +0000

Hi all,

On my work computer I'm running Jaws 11 on a Windows XP machine with
Microsoft Office 2007. I wish to create tables using either Word or
Excel (preferably Word) and would be grateful for advice on how to do
this? Using the Insert Tab (in Word 2007) I see that there is a button
which gives options for tables, however this is not particularly
helpful to blind Jaws users.

Any assistance on how to create tables, using Jaws gratefuly received.

Thanks,

Kevin