[jaws-uk] JAWS 10 UPDATE NOT INSTALLING

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:47:37 +0000

Hi all,

Sorry if I've missed some post, on the list and this question has
already been answered but can anyone tell me how I go about rectifying
the below problem please?

I click on the latest update for Jaws 10, the wizard starts, gets to
about 55 per cent and then falls over generating a message to the
effect that the update could not be installed due to some components
of Jaws being missing/damaged. I'm advised to repair/reinstall my
current installation. Is repiar necessary? If so, how do I go about
this?

I haven't found any problems with the current installation so have no
idea what this message is about.

Many thanks,

Kevin