[jaws-uk] J9 Query

  • From: susan mcdonald <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws mail <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:46:07 +0000

When I hold down the jaws key and press F2 twice quickly I get the following
message "There is a jaws dialogue already opened, you must close  down the
current dialogue before opening a new dialogue".  I only have jaws 9 running on
my computer and can't figure out where the other dialogue box could be, can
anyone help or is this another of those Vista Quirks