[jaws-uk] Re: J12 merge utility

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:41:31 +0100

No. My JAWS 11 settings merged with no problems. Perhaps the fact that I don't have a Braille display might have had something to do with this.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Robin Clayden
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 1:36 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] J12 merge utility

Hi,

Ok, got the activation thing sorted, it completed the activation even
though I am showing as having 0 activation keys left on fsactivate.com.

I've tried merging my settings over from J11 but it doesn't seem to like
it. I've had to turn auto forms mode back to manual, reset the headings
verbocity to no headings and turn off say link attributes.

No doubt I'll come across one or two other bits and pieces, but anyone
else have this little glitch?

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Telecoms
Edinburgh College of Art,
74 Lauriston Place,
EDINBURGH EH3 9DF.

T: +44 0 131 221 6000
E: r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.eca.ac.uk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC009201