[jaws-uk] Re: J12 is asking for a new activation licence?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:41:41 +0100

Yes Robin, it is messed up I agree. But my brother did not have to use up
another activation - he has no activation counts left anyway. The problem was
to get J12 to recognise that the SMA of my brother's Jaws copy is valid for J12
and that he is authorised to use J12 in full mode rather than only in a forty
minute demo mode. So I would say just go ahead and run the authorisation
process and hopefully it will work without the need to ring S&S again.

Cheers,
Amro