[jaws-uk] Re: Itunes & jaws

  • From: "Alan Philpott" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:13:13 -0000

ed,
They are still there.

With kind regards,
Alan
home tel: 01733 551852.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: 23 February 2014 10:46
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Itunes & jaws

Hi Gary,

Freedom Scientific did a couple of podcasts on iTunes a while ago.  They
were for iTunes 11 though so I imagine a lot of it should still be relevant.
They’re probably available from the FSCast page on the Freedom Scientific
website.

Cheers,

Ed
On 23 Feb 2014, at 10:34, Gary Ankin <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am a very, very newcomer to itunes and using jaws in trying to get an
understadning of how firstly itunes works and trying to understand the
itunes screens themselves.
> Is there any useful online guides or other info that can perhaps help me
use ituenes a bit better, I use Windows 7 with jaws 14.