[jaws-uk] Is there a list problem?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:05:12 +0100

Well George one or 2 scent have not arrived your end or gone by snail mail but as the BCAb list was alive and kicking I assumed it was with Jaws list I often wonder if carrier pigeons would be faster Now George mixing topics BB C2 Working lunch have a 1 hour today on technology and problems. I think you said that Vips could become Doctors scientists but if a Vip who was formerly a bookkeeper or accountant wants to go on working they have to grapple with accounting packages such as Sage . It is a good point. I think you mentioned what Rnib use they are large but take a Charity like Abilitynet they employ a lot of Vips have you ever asked them which accounting package they use? Also do not forget their Robin christopherson has the job of look into the quality of Websites and Vips. He has a very posh title anyway Dorothy.