[jaws-uk] Re: Is there a Short cut key to mute jaws?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:33:05 +0200

HI Mark:
to get JAWS mute it, Choose the following:
one:
bring up the list of JAWS manager.
two:
hit over to the keyboard manager.
three:
be assure that you have selected the default J K M extension.
four:
press tab once to reach the keystrokes area.
five
look for a script called:
mute synthesizer nun; press control plus A and add a keystroke dialog
box will appear; the following message shall be spoken:
add a keystroke dialog script name mute synthesizer; assign to:
be careful at your finger tips at this point.
six:
specify your familiar keystroke combination; type it carefully and
verify that's unexpected pressing wasn't performed; and then tab to
the next control which's the seventh point:
assign key to desktop keys only check box checked; it's recommended to
uncheck that.
  point the eighth:
tab once to reach the ok button; press enter to agree and to save your
selected preference.
 point the ninth:
you will be represented by a conformation dialog box; the following
message will be spoken:
add a keystroke dialog; are you sure that you wish to modify the JKM;
select yes button whether no if you changed your mind.
eventually:
I sincerely hope that's help; my name is Mostafa Almahdy; nationality:
Egyptian Citizen; skype account: my_speaker
note:
reassure that you haven't missing anyone of the points listed above
and be accurate.

--
 BEST REGARDS.
____