[jaws-uk] Re: Is there a Short cut key to mute jaws?

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:30:43 +0100

Hi Mark,

I'm using Windows XP and Jaws 11.  I can't remember if the following is in Jaws
9 but I think  there is something like it.

When you are in Sound Recorder bring up the Config Manager, Alt S for Set
Option then User Options.  The first item is Announce Progress Bar Updates.
There is a ComboBox for changing the time between announcements including an
"Off" setting.

Regards

David