[jaws-uk] Irritating message in Outlook Express. a

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 08:24:47 -0000

Hi all,

I have X P Home and Jaws 10.0.  Since I installed Jaws 10.0, I get the
irritating message with Jaws saying "read only" when entering each field of the
address book in O E.  It repeats "read only" each time I enter First name
Middle name, Last name Title etc. and subsequent fields in the address book.

How can I remove this irritating message of "read only" please?  It's sending
me potty.  This only started after I installed Jaws 10.0.

Any help greatly appreciated, and happy new year to you all,

Michael.

The kindness you spread today will be gathered up and returned to you tomorrow.
Michael Brown
member of TAFN (The Accessible Friends Network).
www.tafn.org.uk