[jaws-uk] Re: Internetapologies v.7 george

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 00:54:25 +0100

Dorothy, read the past messages very carefully.

And please try and keep to one topic at a time.  (So this
reply has bog all to do about Java)

What I said, or at least tried to imply, was that if you
have a problem with IE7, AND you have an HP Printer, then is
it just possible you may need to upgrade your HP drivers.

This comment was based on a response on a professional
Windows XP list where members had a problem which related to
IE7 and their HP printer.

I know no more that that!

But in any event, it usually pays to keep your device
drivers up to date, be they printers or whatever.

George.