[jaws-uk] Internet virus warning a few days ago.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:58:40 -0000

Dear List I forgot to Post this, but I think it was early on Sunday morning I was awake early and Heard on the News Headlines a warning saying that Microsoft had a serious flaw and Ms were very worried and working on a fix, after a while I heard the programmed change to radio 4 , and realized it was the world service I had heard this Dire Warning, it affected many countries.. I did expect to hear it mentioned on Radio 4 which takes over from the World service in early morning you know after shipping forecast, was it repeated on any Home radio station please

Thanks

Dorothy