[jaws-uk] Re: Internet explorer options.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:11:46 -0000

Thank you Tiddy Does the history just show where you have been? I just
recalled something, remember when all my emails vanished? No I do not mean
the View menu, but the inside of all Emails so suddenly there I was with
empty shells in all Folders and subfolders? Well that man  I mentioned who
caused it to happen, rushed back and we did a System Restore, that was when
he said I had exceeded the Total Capacity in Oe, eof 2GB and more than 2,000
in any one folder, well The system restore brought them all back mercifully,
but he said an alternative  was to Delete all Temporary Files. Now he had
read this on the Microsoft Knowledge Base.. So far  anyone who has looked at
the Ms Knowledge Web base, has been left uncertain. It is not clear.  Steve
Griffith  kindly looked it up for me the other day. He found the total of
----- Original Message ----- Gibb2 GB mentioned but regarding the folders it is
confusing.  I mean Some Folders with say 2,000 Emails in may be  just a bit
of text, others may have Photos in or big attachments.