[jaws-uk] Re: Internet Explorer behaving strangely

  • From: "allykelly" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:35:17 +0100

Hi george ,

No don't have spybot not sure if it will work with jfw 4.5.1? use Add aware,
Reg scrub, spyblaster and even tried restoring the pc to an earlier time with
no luck. Think perhaps something is messing around with my internet explorer
but I just can't figure out what. is there a way of restoring the defaults to
IE or would that have been done at the time of system restore? Ah well! the
joys of computing! I'm off to enjoy an extra hour in bed, thanks for your time
and suggestions!

Best wishes

Alistair