[jaws-uk] Re: Internet Explorer 7 question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:08:17 +0100

Just to add to this IE7 issue, here's a snippet from a
message on an XP Help list.

So if you have an HP printer, and are having IE7 problems,
it might be worth seeing if there are newer printer drivers
available from HP.

"I have removed IE7 several times because of a software
problem with
my HP printer that has now finally been fixed by HP with a
patch to
allow it's software to work with IE7."

George.