[jaws-uk] Internet Explorer 7 ?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:27:46 +0100

dear List
I am a bit confused. I see some of you are having big problems with I.e 7.
I am not sure if you are saying the problem is Jaws 8 or I.E 7 In other
words is it a Freedom problem or an Fs  problem or both?

Last year I put I.E 7 on my computer and I  didnot have Jaws 8 until some
weeks later. I didnot have a problem. I think a lot of you will have put
Jaws 8 and I.E 7 at the same time.  I see Tristram is using Firefox. so can
you use Firefox and I.E together with Jaws? or need you to give up I.E 7. he
seems to be using a kind of cocktail.  I know  half a dozen people who  took
I.e 7 off and they are not Vip so do not use Jaws. Finally how come I was
able to use I.e7 with no problems before upgrading to Jaws 8. I am sorry if
this is confusing.  It seems some intense research needs doing to establish
who to complain to Microsoft or Freedom or both? Dorothy.