[jaws-uk] Internet Explorer

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:25:37 -0000

Hi all!
I’m  using JAWS 13 with Internet Explorer and I wonder if anyone can throw
any light on the recent problem I am having.  I do occasionally use Firefox,
although I haven’t noticed this when using that.  Sometimes when I click on a
link to a website, it does not seem to load properly, either that or JAWS  does
not read it.  I get the following text, as well as the title of the page, and
that is it
“
connect/xd_arbiter frame
connect/xd_arbiter frame end”.

Does anybody know why this is happening and how I can correct/get round it?

Many thanks.

Mel.