[jaws-uk] Re: Internet Browsers and Jaws 8

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:52:53 +0100

Hi Gary,

Try installing IE8 which should work with XP. Not entirely sure about JAWS8
and IE8, but worth giving it a try. If you are using Norton as an antivirus
etc, then why not try Microsoft Security Essentials? It is free (as long as
your XP OS is genuine) and has a very small footprint which doesn't get in
the way of your applications. If IE8 doesn't work out then you can always
uninstall and try Firefox or Google Chrome etc etc.

John.