[jaws-uk] Internet Browsers and Jaws 8

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:20:19 +0100

Hi all
I am having problems with Jaws 8 and IE7 some of the sites I am going  on no
loger support IE7 and am getting messages to upgrade my browser but I don't
know what browser to go with  as I still run XP home and most browsers are
supporting Windows 7 and I don't have funds to either upgrade my Pc or Jaws 8.
Even Webbie won't work  so am now wondering whether my Norton 360 is doing
something weird?

Any thoughts welcome.
Gary, UK