[jaws-uk] Interceptors and Drivers

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:27:14 +0100

sorry  this is not  a fit subject for a Friday evening I know.

however I am trying to understand a few technical principles. Take the interceptor, is that a bit like a walkie talkie radio? I mean does it talk to one part of of the computer to another?

Then drivers, I assume they are needed to make things move and need updating, but they do not update automatically?

then  Video cards and graphics seem to denote things being seen...

I am sure I have the whole lot confused. finally and I did once know this what is the DCM? If I could just understand how they all work together I would be happy.

I do know that once Tristram explained about DCm but I cannot find his Post. well if any person can even explain one of the above maybe later another List member can tackle another. Best wishes Dorothy.