[jaws-uk] Interceptor fix put through paces

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 22:26:53 +0100

   Hi List ,Today a kind Pal a Jaws user Chris talked me through testing
properly that LunarInterceptor Fix.Jade was not able to come on Bank
holiday  her Hay Fever was too bad, anyway we altered the Resolution put it
back and  gave it good test  even tried the laptop although not having an
Independent Video card it didn't hfave the Blue screen problem I was so
relieved in the past so many drivers were thrown at me that I insisted on
March 31 tests were done at Lunar Support end. so have survived
Sp3,Kaspersky acting up, Jaws 9 update and many Windows updates.  I am so
relieved I really expected it to do a Reload which is really what a B.Sod
is
Dorothy