[jaws-uk] Installing scripts for a program in more than one Jaws version

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 22:05:19 +0100

Hi all,

I apologise for such a long subject line, but please could
someone remind me how to install scripts for one program in
to two Jaws versions at once if this is possible.

I have some updated scripts for the Goldwave Audio Editor,
and wish to install them in both Jaws 12 and Jaws 13 on my
desktop which runs Windows XP Pro.

Thank you in advance for your replies.