[jaws-uk] Re: Installing scanner software.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:23:14 +0100

Sue,

It is possible that the scanner software has a graphical splash screen to
start the installation from.  In this case Jaws may well not work at this
point.  However, you may find that, if you can get a minute or two of
sighted help, that the scanner will still work OK after getting past this
point and completing the installation.

It's worth a try at least.

Jamie