[jaws-uk] Installation of 6.1

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:33:41 +0100

Hi List.

Has anyone else had problems activating version 6.1 of JAWS?

I ask because, although I'm told on-screen that my 20 digit activation
number can be found on my disks packaging, the only thing that looks like a
possibility is only 19 digits long, spread over two lines and split into
three sections! Oh, and incorrect on entry!

As I don't have any sighted help at the moment, I was just wondering, did
others have to ring Sight and Sound to have this resolved?

Regards.

Darran