[jaws-uk] Install problem with Jaws 13

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:15:12 -0000

Hi to all
I am installing Jaws 13 to a new PC running Windows 7 Premium.  The
installation was successful but when I press a key on the actual keyboard it
takes Jaws about 7 seconds to echo the keystroke with speech, so a huge time
lapse in hearing what I type and really impossible to work with.
should I uninstall and reinstall the Jaws program or is there something I have
missed never had this issue with Jaws before on previous PCs.

Any help appreciated.
Thank you
gary