[jaws-uk] Re: Install Jaws 9.

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:15:52 -0400

The insert key will still work.  The thing about the capslock key is that you
need to tap it twice quickly to activate and deactivate it.  to change back to
the default desktop layout, go t the JAWS main window, go to the options menu,
to basics, and tab until you get to the keyboard layout box and arrow to
desktop layout.  Then tab to ok and hit space bar or enter.  Mark
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."