[jaws-uk] Incorrect dates at the bottomof sent items list.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:22:03 -0000

When Tony Berry visited me the other day he put right the batch of Emails
subfolders which had a date of May 5 at which they war stuck the
correct being inside he explained the possible cause of this in his or my
Vanished Email. I forgot to ask him the following. I have only had a
computer for three years and an ISp for 2 but on the last computer
something called a Cheksum Error would be on the screenland hard to start
it up. Supplier didn't know the cause but a Bt engineer said " sounds
like yourbattery" this can happen even if only 1 year but the date
became the year 2000 and 2004. Now they are in date so are at the bottom of
sent items list. Inside the Emails sent the date unlike the other problem
is also the year 2000. By the content I can guess the date but it
looked as if my Emails had taken four years to travel! Now can the correct
date be fixed on these. I was told that even if the computer one old it
world go back to t he year 2000. and a very old computer would take the
date from 1981. Am I stuck with the wrong dates for ever? The first
Email I ever sent was 2 years ago the incorrect batch is between March
and April last year. Any suggestions.
Dorothy
Ps others put righting Vanished emails of 23thEmail Tony berry explaining what was wrong and finding missing or vanished Emails.

23.11.

Dorothy.