[jaws-uk] Re: Icon on the Taskbar

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:03:52 +0100

Hi Phil,

Many thanks for coming back so quickly.

I've followed your seps, and the options in Properties are:

Task Bar appearance, Lock the Taskbar, checked.
Task Bar appearance, Auto Hide the Task Bar, Not chedked.
Task Bar appearance, Keep the Task Bar on top of other windows, Checked.
Task Bar appearance, Group similar Task Bar buttons, not checked.
Task Bar Appearance, Show quick launch, not checked.
Notification area, Show the clock, checked.
Notification Area, Hide inactive icons, not checked.

And that's it.

Any further help, please/

Many thanks.

Best wishes,