[jaws-uk] ITV player.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:40:54 -0000

Hi.

I'm trying to download the ITV player and I'm getting a message back saying
that there was a problem downloading the license.  There's a try again link,
but that just takes me back to the same thing all the time.  I'm using Jaws 6
with windows XP.  I have the required versions of Media Player and Flash Player
so I'm just wondering if anyone's been successful in downloading the player
using Jaws?

I downloaded the BBC iPlayer several weeks ago, and that was a doddle compared
to the ITV one in my opinion.

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx