[jaws-uk] Re: ITV Player

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:41:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Sue,

The following assumes that you're using ie7, and that you haven't installed the
microsoft silverlight video player. If this isn't the case let me know.

When you get to a web page which contains a pane for the video player, there's
a click to play button at the centre of this video pane. Alas, this button
isn't very accessible. One way to press it is to:
1. press m until you get to the player frame.
2. press insert + numpad minus to route the jaws cursor to virtual cursor. This
places the jaws cursor roughly at the bottom left hand corner of the video pane.
3. press up arrow three times, then right arrow three times to move towards the
centre of the video pane, and then press spacebar. The video might start.

David.