[jaws-uk] Re: ITV Player

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:00:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I've has a quick look at the itvplayer web pages, and their accessibility seems
to very poor.

The following page has links to previous full episodes of emmerdale - each of
the links to the episodes is also a heading:

http://www.itv.com/ITVPlayer/Programmes/default.html?ViewType=1&Filter=24

Just in case that link is too long for email and gets broken, here's a tinyurl
version:
http://tinyurl.com/dxfhkn

However, given that the address of the page is pretty messy, I'm not sure if
the address will always work.

Itv need to sort their website out,

David.