[jaws-uk] ITV Player.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:04:53 -0000

Hi.

I've been using the ITV player for several months now to watch TV on demand.
It's recently changed, and since then, I can't get it to stream anything apart
from live channels so I assume my flash player must be up to date etc.

When I want to watch an episode of Emmerdale for example, I find the episode I
want to catch up with, press enter on watch full episode with ITV player link,
but nothing happens.  I can watch the quick highlights, but not the full
episode.

Does anyone know how I can get around this, as it's frustrating me now.

Sue.
E-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090118-0, 18/01/2009
Tested on: 19/01/2009 20:04:54