[jaws-uk] Re: ITV Player.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:33:23 -0000

Hi.

There's no specific episode not playing but I'll tell you exactly what I'm
doing after selecting the episode I want to play.  Once I'm in the video player
window, I make sure the screen is maximised, which it always has been, by
pressing alt plus space bar then X.  I then press M until jaws says player
frame.  I then route Jaws to pc cursor and Jaws says Jaws to virtual Pc, so I
know I'm using the correct keystroke for that.  After that, I cursor up three
times then to the right three times and hit the space bar.  As I said in a
attempts to get the thing playing.

Is there anything wrong in that?

Sue.