[jaws-uk] Re: IS THE LIST RUNNING OK?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:40:54 +0100

Norman may I change the Subject knowing you too are struggling with Kaspersky did you do the sp3 download? I did it Ok on Desktop and Kaspersky still held, but the laptop gave a winning a security warning and I didn't know what to do, I wrote to the List, and Catherine said to try and click on a Balloon with left Mouse button. I emailed the local Company that sold the thing to me and Trevor of Geekos was going to charge me a huge amount to come and reset it, by now I turned it off scared of the Security alert. In the evening on Friday like you have it is set to Auto scan, the desktop did I could tell by the noise in tower, but laptop quiet, Andrew sent off List a tip re the system tray and god knows how but I got it scanning on laptop, it is very silent on laptop, but later I saw the database date had changed . How much feedback did you get Norman and it you get Sp3 down at all? Dorothy

I should have changed subject line I think sorry about that
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Waddington PhD" <warwickhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>