[jaws-uk] Re: IS THE LIST RUNNING OK?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:58:03 +0100

thank Goodness I thought it was just my computer and maybe the interceptor business was not all Ok went to laptop and same it was stuck at Saturdays date, then I got worried about this thing called Encarta, which I have never really understood I fear. I once typed a letter to encartis, starting Dear sir or Madam and wanted to know where my messages had gone. It was Phil Medway who told me Encarta was not a body of individuals but some electronic system. so if you get this can you or any person not suffering from Hayfever and sunstroke What is Encarta Thanks Dorothy Ps I am going to take my laptop out in garden ,signal used to work very well at times better than indoors, not sure why. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>