[jaws-uk] Re: INDENTATION KEEPS COMING ON

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:48:07 +0100

        Hi Phil, have tried your suggestion both checking and unchecking,
but nothing works.  Any more ideas?  When I first looked at it it was
unchecked so I checked it, logged out, closed down and left the computer to
recover.  Then I reooted, went in and I still had to use the Verbosity
setting to keep it quiet so I checked it - same result!