[jaws-uk] IE7 query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 19:26:10 +0100

HI all,

I have recently upgraded from IE6 to IE7.

One reason for the change was to avoid being thrown off various websites,
presumaly as they were no longer supporting IE6.

having gone to IE7, I am stil having the same problems which to me seem a
bit daft, given that IE7 is a later version.

Have not gone to IE8 as I didn't think it would be compatible with JAWS 9.

Is there any reason why I keep getting taken out of certain internet pages
and is there anything I can do about this.

The site I was thrown out of before was:
http://www.pure.com:80/about/

When I went to the products page and enter on the more information link for
the Pure Move, the internet just closed and I had to then revisit the site.

Any help on how to get round this rather irritating problem would be most
helpful.

Regards

Paul.