[jaws-uk] Re: IE and form fields

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 20:46:47 +0100

jaws never goes into forms mode automatically unless you are talking about JAWS version 10 which is in beta. I have not found this happening but if you can find a page where it does happen that others can access, report it to freedom scientific on the form provided on the JAWS Beta page I think.

Regards

Graham
----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>