[jaws-uk] Re: IE Address Bar

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:23:21 +0100

Spot on, thanks very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of TIDDYogg
Sent: 04 August 2006 09:13
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: IE Address Bar

  =20

Hi Chris.  alt-D will take you to the address bar.
Home, then select line with shift-page down.
Copy with ctrl-C

Mullins, Chris wrote:
> Hi=20
> Is there a way of copying the contents of the address bar to the =
clipboard when in a web page?  I can see how to read the contents of the =
address bar using the Jaws help but can't see anything about copying the =
contents of the address bar to the clipboard.
> =20
> Cheers
> Chris
> This e-mail has come from Experian, winner of the UK's 'Business of =
the Year' 2003 and 2005.

> =
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> Information in this e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and =
may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor =
disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no =
intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding =
commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is =
issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and =
conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between =
Experian Limited and the recipient Experian Limited (registration number =
653331) Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80 =
1TH

> Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this =
communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are =
advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus =
free.