[jaws-uk] Re: I had to reinstall my sound card driver and . . .

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:51:24 +0100

...but surely this will still reduce the number of licences accredited
to the client who's details you are using....otherwise we could all go
into this media method and get a dozen keys/licences and install JFW for
everyone in the street?

From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:43:17 +0100

> That will not work! There is no way to save keys.
>
> Sent using Thunderbird
>
> On 17/08/2010 22:36, Amro Bilal wrote:
> > I may be completely off the mark hear, but what if one removes the
Jaws

 .

> >> Hi Colin,
> >>
> >> The only way to avoid this in future, is to obtain a USB Dongle.
This
> >> contains the key, and JAWS is activated in full working mode when
the
> >> dongle is inserted into a USB port. Talk to your JAWS dealer who
will
> >> be able to advise costs, etc..
> >>
> >> George.

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201