[jaws-uk] Re: I can't install the latest update for Jaws 10, could this be because I also have Jaws 11 on this machine?

  • From: Terry Brady <labrador.vanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:40:07 +0000

I had this problem with some training materials a while ago. I would advise you to turn your virus checker off and reinstall the update.

best of luck!

At 15:16 30/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your message.

I may follow your advice and re-download  Jaws 10, however I
did take a look on the Freedom Scientific website and
couldn't find a download link for the update patch itself,
and I'm wondering if there should be such a link, or whether
the only way to update version 10 is to take your advice.

Also, if I do have to re-download version 10, will both
Freedom Scientific's  website, and my own system take into
account the fact I am a registered user of Jaws 10, or will
I have to re-enter my serial number?

Alexander Shannon