[jaws-uk] Re: I am experiencing a Problem when closing AVG 7

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jaws-uk" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:28:58 -0000

Hi all,

Please excuse the cross posting agin, but, I think I will not require any further advice with my AVG error problem, as i seem to have found my solution.

I think I have been over reacting as regards my complication with AVG, as I have found that if I let AVG finish the scan and then press ALT F4 twice instead of using my limited sight and clicking on the close button, the error I referred to at the beginning of this thread does not occur.

Alexander Shannon